Vulcan Motors launch “book MOT online” service
“Book MOT Online” service launches in Sandhurst…… Vulcan Motors, Sandhurst launches high-tech, easy-to-use “Book MOT online” system on their brand-new website for customer convenience. Local Bosch- and Foxy Lady Drivers’ Club-approved garage Vulcan Motors, based in Sandhurst, Berkshire, are proud to announce the launch of the “Book MOT online” service for customers new and old […]
Our customer commitments
All members undergo an ongoing programme of rigorous quality and performance checking. As customers of a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network garage, you’re assured of:
- You’re treated with fairness and respect
- Our billing is clear and uncomplicated
- Your work is carried out in a timely fashion
- We won't try to sell you unnecessary parts, services, or guarantees
- If you have a complaint, it will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- We always use like-for-like quality parts
- Repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- When we promote or advertise ourselves, we will be honest and truthful
If you feel let down in any way, you can appeal to the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network adjudication panel for further help. As members of the network, we’re bound to follow any rulings laid down.
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 9AM - 1pm
Female friendly – Foxy Lady approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need”.
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.
How do I book my vehicle in?
Call us on 01252 870 818 or, if you’re passing, pop in, say hello, and book a date and a time to suit you.