Air conditioning is something we all take for granted, whether it’s keeping us cool in the summer or warm on winter mornings.
But if the air conditioning on your vehicle breaks down, this can lead to some heavy fees to get it fixed or replaced.
That’s why, as a matter of course, when we service your vehicle, we look for issues with your air conditioning system that indicate that it needs maintenance. Alternatively, if you’ve noticed that:
- your car has more internal moisture than normal,
- there are unpleasant, pungent smells when you get in your car,
- you’re getting through more refrigerant than normal,
- your car is not cooling at all (normally caused by the present of dirt or debris in your condenser),
…that’s a sign that you need your air conditioning system servicing.
We’ll check every potential affected component – the expansion valve, the accumulators, the receiver dryers, and more to get to the route of your problem so that when you drive your car after it’s been with us, you’ll get all the benefit of air conditioning the year around.
Our customer commitments
All members undergo an ongoing programme of rigorous quality and performance checking. As customers of a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network garage, you’re assured of:
- You’re treated with fairness and respect
- Our billing is clear and uncomplicated
- Your work is carried out in a timely fashion
- We won't try to sell you unnecessary parts, services, or guarantees
- If you have a complaint, it will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- We always use like-for-like quality parts
- Repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- When we promote or advertise ourselves, we will be honest and truthful
If you feel let down in any way, you can appeal to the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network adjudication panel for further help. As members of the network, we’re bound to follow any rulings laid down.
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 9AM - 1pm
Female friendly – Foxy Lady approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need”.
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.
How do I book my vehicle in?
Call us on 01252 870 818 or, if you’re passing, pop in, say hello, and book a date and a time to suit you.