If you’re starting to notice that your brakes aren’t as responsive as they have been, that’s a certain sign that they’re starting to develop problems. Worn brake pads and shoes will warp your engine rotors and, as time goes on, the bill for repair will start to mount up.
Do any of these sound familiar to you?
- When you brake, do you hear screeching, grinding, or squealing?
- Does your brake pedal or steering wheel vibrate or pulse when braking?
- Are you finding that, to achieve the same braking power as before, you have to push harder and further on the pedal?
- Does it smell like burning when you break sometimes?
- Has your brake warning light come on on your dashboard?
- Does your car pull to the left or right when braking?
You need to bring your car in today. Doing it now is going to save you a lot of money. Also, your car will be off the road for days or sometimes over a week for very serious problems – better do it now so you get your vehicle back as quickly as possible.
Our customer commitments
All members undergo an ongoing programme of rigorous quality and performance checking. As customers of a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network garage, you’re assured of:
- You’re treated with fairness and respect
- Our billing is clear and uncomplicated
- Your work is carried out in a timely fashion
- We won't try to sell you unnecessary parts, services, or guarantees
- If you have a complaint, it will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- We always use like-for-like quality parts
- Repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- When we promote or advertise ourselves, we will be honest and truthful
If you feel let down in any way, you can appeal to the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network adjudication panel for further help. As members of the network, we’re bound to follow any rulings laid down.
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 9AM - 1pm
Female friendly – Foxy Lady approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need”.
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.
How do I book my vehicle in?
Call us on 01252 870 818 or, if you’re passing, pop in, say hello, and book a date and a time to suit you.