Steering & Suspension
If something goes wrong with your steering and suspension on your vehicle, it’s best to bring it in straight away for servicing at Vulcan Motors.
But what are the things you should be looking out for?
- is your vehicle pulling to one side when you’re driving?
- does it seem to slip when you hold the wheel in a turned position?
- does it take more effort than normal to using the steering wheel to turn the car?
- when you’re travelling at speed, does the steering wheel seem to bounce up and down?
- does it wander when you’re turning the wheel?
- do you hear a screeching or whistling sound when you turn your steering wheel?
If you’re experiencing one or more of those at the moment, visit our engineering team here at Vulcan Motors without delay.
You’ll get a no-obligation estimate before we fix everything. If you choose us to do the work for you, why not get a servicing at the same time to spot any more potential issues before they arise?
A faulty steering and suspension system is one of the most dangerous faults you can have with your car so please let us take care of the problem.
Our customer commitments
All members undergo an ongoing programme of rigorous quality and performance checking. As customers of a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network garage, you’re assured of:
- You’re treated with fairness and respect
- Our billing is clear and uncomplicated
- Your work is carried out in a timely fashion
- We won't try to sell you unnecessary parts, services, or guarantees
- If you have a complaint, it will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- We always use like-for-like quality parts
- Repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- When we promote or advertise ourselves, we will be honest and truthful
If you feel let down in any way, you can appeal to the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network adjudication panel for further help. As members of the network, we’re bound to follow any rulings laid down.
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 9AM - 1pm
Female friendly – Foxy Lady approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need”.
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.
How do I book my vehicle in?
Call us on 01252 870 818 or, if you’re passing, pop in, say hello, and book a date and a time to suit you.