At Vulcan Motors, we like to think of ourselves as car owning professionals. We know what to look out for when something isn’t working as well as it should and we understand the importance of professional repair work. However, there are common mistakes that many other car owning people make.
Mistake to Avoid When You Own a Car
- Failing to Have Problems Fixed by a Professional– When you notice a problem with your car, it’s extremely tempting to turn a blind eye and ignore what’s going on. It may also be tempting to attempt to try and fix the problem yourself. However, this isn’t advised. Failing to have problems with your car fixed by a professional can lead to the repair becoming worse over time. Not only can this mean that the car is unsafe to drive, but it can lead to further repair work being needed and costs that could have been avoided.
- Ignoring When the Car Makes Strange Noises– At one point or another, you may notice that your car is making strange noises. Though this may be nothing to worry about, we always advise that you have things checked out as soon as possible. After all, there’s no knowing whether the strange noise is the sign of a bigger problem.
- Avoiding Costly but Necessary Repairs– Owning a car isn’t cheap and repairs can be costly, which is why you may find yourself tempted to avoid having any repair work done. However, these repairs may be necessary. Avoiding costly but necessary repairs could cause further damage to the car and it’s likely to see you paying out for larger repairs at a later date.
Car Repairs at Vulcan Motors
At Vulcan Motors, we take pride in offering our customers an unmatched car repair service. Regardless of the problem or the amount of repair work that’s needed, we’re always on hand to help. Our top services include MOTs,Batteries, Wheel Alignmentand Clutches. However, we’re able to tackle any problem. To find out more about professional car repairs, get in touch. Contact us today on 01252 870 818 or via the online contact form.
Our customer commitments
All members undergo an ongoing programme of rigorous quality and performance checking. As customers of a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network garage, you’re assured of:
- You’re treated with fairness and respect
- Our billing is clear and uncomplicated
- Your work is carried out in a timely fashion
- We won't try to sell you unnecessary parts, services, or guarantees
- If you have a complaint, it will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- We always use like-for-like quality parts
- Repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- When we promote or advertise ourselves, we will be honest and truthful
If you feel let down in any way, you can appeal to the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network adjudication panel for further help. As members of the network, we’re bound to follow any rulings laid down.
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 9AM - 1pm
Female friendly – Foxy Lady approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need”.
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.
How do I book my vehicle in?
Call us on 01252 870 818 or, if you’re passing, pop in, say hello, and book a date and a time to suit you.