Based in Sandhurst and need help with any of the following?
Are you looking for a garage to treat you like a customer, not a revenue target?
- Treated with fairness and respect
- Clear, uncomplicated bills
- Repairs carried out timely
- No salesman trying to flog you stuff you don’t need
- Complaints treated fairly and quickly
- Guaranteed use of like-for-like quality parts
- Car repairs carried out to manufacturers’ specifications
- Honestly, truthfulness, and transparency
Ladies – don’t want a mechanic “mansplaining” to you?
Mansplaining (noun) – “to explain something to someone, characteristically by a man to woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronising.”
No mansplaining at Vulcan Garage. We’re proud and long-standing members of the Foxy Lady network and we’re duty bound as members to “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need.”
Gentlemen – want a fair deal?
Love your motor but not that interested in or knowledgeable about the inner workings of a car? Hold a secret fear every time you take your car in that they’re going to load up the bill and fit lots of parts and components you don’t need?
Don’t be concerned – you’re not alone. As a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network, you’re guaranteed to be treated in an honest, open, transparent way by every member of our team.
Our customer commitments
All members undergo an ongoing programme of rigorous quality and performance checking. As customers of a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network garage, you’re assured of:
- You’re treated with fairness and respect
- Our billing is clear and uncomplicated
- Your work is carried out in a timely fashion
- We won't try to sell you unnecessary parts, services, or guarantees
- If you have a complaint, it will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- We always use like-for-like quality parts
- Repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- When we promote or advertise ourselves, we will be honest and truthful
If you feel let down in any way, you can appeal to the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network adjudication panel for further help. As members of the network, we’re bound to follow any rulings laid down.
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 9AM - 1pm
Female friendly – Foxy Lady approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need”.
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.
How do I book my vehicle in?
Call us on 01252 870 818 or, if you’re passing, pop in, say hello, and book a date and a time to suit you.