If your Clutch is slipping, juddering, dragging, spinning, or jerks when you engage your engine, please bring it in straight away – there’s more likely than not a problem with your clutch.
Our technicians will examine your clutch system, looking for tell-tale signs like –
- are the clutches’ surfaces glazed or worn out?
- is the pressure-plated parallel with your flywheel face?
- is there any oil or grease on your clutch?
There are 22 potential issues we check for when you bring your vehicle into us. We’ll work to really understand what the actual problem is and find the quickest, most effective, and most competitively-priced solution so you can get back on the road.
When you bring your car in for general servicing, we’ll always check your clutch system and report back to you any areas of concern we have.
Our customer commitments
All members undergo an ongoing programme of rigorous quality and performance checking. As customers of a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network garage, you’re assured of:
- You’re treated with fairness and respect
- Our billing is clear and uncomplicated
- Your work is carried out in a timely fashion
- We won't try to sell you unnecessary parts, services, or guarantees
- If you have a complaint, it will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- We always use like-for-like quality parts
- Repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- When we promote or advertise ourselves, we will be honest and truthful
If you feel let down in any way, you can appeal to the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network adjudication panel for further help. As members of the network, we’re bound to follow any rulings laid down.
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 9AM - 1pm
Female friendly – Foxy Lady approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need”.
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.
How do I book my vehicle in?
Call us on 01252 870 818 or, if you’re passing, pop in, say hello, and book a date and a time to suit you.