There are multiple signs you can look out for if your radiator is beginning to fail, including:
- a puddle of liquid under the car when it’s not being used
- your car overheats
- there’s a drop in your radiator pressure
- you’re constantly having to fill up on coolants as they keep dropping too low
- you spot rust on or around the radiator – this means you have a leak.
Overheating can cause a lot of damage to your engine and we strongly advice that, if you spot any of these signs, that you get in touch with Vulcan to arrange an investigation and a service.
You can rest assured that, in the hands of a Vulcan Motors expert, we’ll diagnose your problem quickly, repair it at the best possible price, and get it back to you so you’re back on the road.
Our customer commitments
All members undergo an ongoing programme of rigorous quality and performance checking. As customers of a Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network garage, you’re assured of:
- You’re treated with fairness and respect
- Our billing is clear and uncomplicated
- Your work is carried out in a timely fashion
- We won't try to sell you unnecessary parts, services, or guarantees
- If you have a complaint, it will be dealt with fairly and quickly
- We always use like-for-like quality parts
- Repairs will be conducted in line with manufacturers’ recommendations
- When we promote or advertise ourselves, we will be honest and truthful
If you feel let down in any way, you can appeal to the Bosch Car Service Code of Practice network adjudication panel for further help. As members of the network, we’re bound to follow any rulings laid down.
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5:30pm
Saturdays: 9AM - 1pm
Female friendly – Foxy Lady approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member “never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need”.
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.
How do I book my vehicle in?
Call us on 01252 870 818 or, if you’re passing, pop in, say hello, and book a date and a time to suit you.